How do i get free postage?

I would save a absolute fortune in my store if i could only tap into the "free postage" that ebay keeps telling me about.
I keep going to the Post Office and asking them for the free postage that ebay has and they have no idea.
If i sign up there are all these products available with free postage - i don't want to pay to join but i want that free postage.

Now, don't go and spoil it for me and tell me that these sellers have built it into the price already and..............
that this ebay policy is just smoke and mirrors.

Please, please, please don't bust my bubble.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I think there is something in eBay fine print about having to supply a unicorn urine sample as a stepping stone towards free postage 

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Ah yes but you need to sign up to find out the magic trick.

Ebay pays for the free post but only if you sign up,c'mon sign up what's there to loooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeee???????????????????????

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

February

Spoiler
have you completed your TSFE form yet?
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Sorry, but can't you see OP is just having a bit of fun?
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I am being perfectly serious, this is not a joke thread.
Now, can someone tell me under which ebay catergory i can buy one of those Unicorns? or can you just buy the urine sample in a can.
thankyou for your assistance. 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Sales down, are they?

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Why do you need the category? If you type the relevant words into the search bar I'm sure one of the Chinese sellers will have it for sale.
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

If you keep going to the PO asking for free postage, they will shut the door when they see you coming.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply