MyPost problems?

I have a complaint that a parcel did not arrive. Now I looked at the (absolutely clumsy) MyPost site and the one receipt I am searchin is missing, which could always be my fault as I might have forgotten to swipe the red card, but the receipt from yesterday is non sensical.

Did anyone else have similar problems?

(BTW, I think that Australia Post has one of the worst websites ever)

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

MyPost problems?

You can manually enter the tracking number into your account if you forget to swipe your red card.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

MyPost problems?

I haven't had any issues with My Post. I know there were some upgrades being done over the weekend and tracking wasn't available, so it might have something to do with that. I rarely use the My Post website. I find it very clunky. I use the phone app. Everything is there on one page as soon as you open it (you have to set it up first). The tracking numbers appear within 2 minutes of my card being swiped.

I can give them nick names so I know who owns which number. I use the buyers ID and put the eBay ETA date, so I can see at a glance if there's a query which tracking number I need to check. For example, instead of seeing the tracking number on the main screen, I'll see *tippy*toes* ETA 3-10/3. If there's room I'll put their postcode in too.

If you're sending a tracked item, you can give the PO the buyers email address while they process the parcel and the buyer will get email updates. I'll then get an email saying the item has been delivered.

If you forget to scan your card, you can do as Clarry said and upload it manually. On the app, you hit the + sign and type in the number. Easy peasy!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

MyPost problems?

Thanks, I will probaby eneter the tracking number manually or use the phone app in future. Yes, the website is cumbersome!

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

MyPost problems?

The app stays logged in all the time, as opposed to the website where you walk away to make a cup of tea, come back and its logged you out.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

MyPost problems?

Anyone having problems wth MyPost today?

Since last night I've been getting this message and no amount of clearing cookies etc is helping.

"We'll be back soon

Something's gone wrong and weโ€™re working hard to fix things. Please try again later. When we're back, please log in to restart your session."

Their status page isn't showing any incidents and I can login but then can't do anything.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

MyPost problems?

I use the Aus Post app more than My Post and it is shocking at the moment. I name all my parcels so I know what's what, but the app has decided it doesn't like some of the names and deletes them. The there are about 10 parcels that have all been delivered but the app is now showing them as pending, ridiculous! These are parcels posted a month ago but cannot for the life of think why the app would change details I have typed in. As they're all just the tracking numbers it makes it really difficult to know which parcels they are.

for the life of me I don't know why they make changes for the worse!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

MyPost problems?

MyPost - Planned maintenance Saturday 29th February.

We have a planned maintenance outage this weekend from Saturday 29th February 9pm until Sunday 1st March 4.00am AEST. During this outage tracking information may not be available.

If it was anything like their last maintenance day, suggest sellers print their labels before 9pm.  Last time it was off line for around 24 hours !!!

(Interesting hours though, it's the same time as the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras parade and party ?)
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply