How long before seller's listings show again after holiday setting is turned off ???

Can anyone tell me from your  experience how long you had to wait before your  listings were visible again on ebay after you turned your holiday setting off.I have waited 36 hours and only a few of my 260 listings are visible.E bay call centre  response is for me to call and whinge again at 48 hours (from my switch off time).Thanks.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: How long before seller's listings show again after holiday setting is turned off ???

not too long....last time I did it, it took a couple of hours....I can see 36 listings of yours 

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Re: How long before seller's listings show again after holiday setting is turned off ???

now...29
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Yes, last time I  turned holiday setting off  about 9 months ago, my listings were back up within a couple of hours.This time at 36 hours only a few have shown.E bay kept me on hold while their tech team had  a look at it, but no solution was given.I did tell e bay if I can't  see my listings, buyers can't, therefore no sale and and no fees to e bay !!

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

now....36....gawd
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I was just about to post the same question. I re-opened this store this morning and it is taking about 2 hours for each listing to re-appear. At this rate the store will be restocked by the end of the week  😄

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Correction, brain is still in holiday mode, at this rate it will take 16 days for all the listings to reappear  😄

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

E bay customer service has just replied.They said it can take up to 24 hours for listings to reappear.I told them I am  now at 36 hours from holiday switch off.They told me to wait another 24 hours (which will take  time up to 48 hours or 2 days).

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

If mine aren't live by the morning I will end them and relist. Will just need to make sure I check quantities are correct. Another eBay improvement I guess  😞

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

It's to enhance your selling experience.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply