How many free listings do you get a month with a basic store

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How many free listings do you get a month with a basic store

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Further to what MB said, as you still have a low feedback score you probably still have listing limits. You can check on your my eBay selling page what limits they are. If you have a listing limit of say 50 per month, that's all you can use, regardless of how many free listings you get from a store. The limit includes sold items. So, if you list 50 and sell 5, you can then only have 45 listed. If those 45 carry over into the next month, you can then only list 5 new items. I hope that makes sense!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks tippy toes, that has helped
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

On your My Ebay selling page is a link to increase your selling limit. Follow the prompts on that and eBay should increase your limit a bit. I *think* you can request an increase once a month. Doing that is probably quicker than waiting for it to increase on its own.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I have just started selling and had to jump through a few hoops to get my limit increased from 10 a month to 100 there is a total value limit was $2500 now $7500. I was told this would not ber able to be changed for a minimum of 90 days I think then it can be done once a month

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply