How to find how many parcels you've sent through MyPost Business

pnc75
Community Member

Hi,

I've been unsuccessfully trying to find how many parcels I've sent weekly though Mypost Business. Is anyone able to help? TIA.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: How to find how many parcels you've sent through MyPost Business

Unfortunately there's absolutely nothing under my history. Maybe that's because I don't generate labels through their site? (That's just a guess) I do appreciate you trying to help me though, so thank you very much. 

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks, Dave, but nothing there:

pnc75_0-1634773953092.png

Thanks for trying to help though, very much appreciated. 

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

I think he means in Aust Post Business - not ebay - I can see the tab for history there.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Yes that screenshot was taken from MyPost business. (Sorry, replied under different ID).

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Do you have your postage processed over the counter rather than create labels through My Post? That would be the only reason I can think of the order history won't show up in your account, in which case going through your receipts would be the only way to get an accurate count. The band you're on as sugar mentioned will give you a rough ballpark. 

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Yes I do, digi. Yes that's the only thing I can think of too. Thanks again for your help. 

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks for that, I tried asking at my local PO about how to find out what band I was on and they just said check if your getting a discount when printing the label.  When I go in next I will let them know about their own service...

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply