How to leave negative feedback for a buyer ?

samanthaj2402
Community Member

I have had an item not paid for and received a final value credit but it is extremely annoying I can not leave negative feedback for the non payer, when I read through her 'positive' feedback there were many sellers in a similar situation who had not been paid and could only leave their negative comment under a positive label. The feedback system loses its value as a tool if we as sellers can not leave the approprite feedback to protect ourselves and other sellers from unscrupulous buyers.

How do other sellers deal with this ? typically you let it slide but this seller is a serial non payer and there should be consequences.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

lisa said, All you can do is check for false positives and what feedback they have left others.

Some buyers leave POS fb then LOW DSR. When that happens I reply to their POS FB left with a NEG REPLY about them leaveing POS fb and LOW DSR. There is no rule you can't leave a NEG reply to fb recieved.

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

OP is from 2012 - OLD THREAD

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

How do we issue a striek?

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

This is an EIGHT YEAR OLD thread and your question has nothing to do with the title.

If you want to know how to open an Unpaid Item Case I suggest you start a new thread and actually ask that question.....only when an Unpaid Item case is closed without payment will the buyer get a strike.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply