I REPORTED A BAD SELLER FOR SELLING SOCKS WHICH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. IS THIS ALLOWED? IF SO I

I THINK THIS IS DISGUSTING AND A VERY LOW ACT. I DONT WANT TO SEE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ON ITEMS WHILE IM BROWSING TO BUY THINGS ON EBAY. I REPORTED THIS MATTER ALREADY ONCE BEFORE AND THE PERSON SAID IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT IT WAS A WHILE BACK I REPORTED THIS MATTER. NO SELLER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SELL SOCKS ON EBAY WITH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. THERE ARE SOME PPL WHO FIND OFFENSIVE F WORDS EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE AND I AM ONE OF THOSE PPL. THIS SHOULD BE HIGHLY ILLEGAL THIS MATTER. 

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO BROWSE SOCKS AND SEE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ON THEM?

Message 1 of 75
Latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Re: I REPORTED A BAD SELLER FOR SELLING SOCKS WHICH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. IS THIS ALLOWED? IF S

seniorladygamer: the F-word is very offensive

Forum: eh, it's not that bad

seniorladygamer: you're all scumbag drug addicts with mental problems and I hope you die!

Yeah, wishing death on people and calling them names, that's cool, but don't you dare use the f-word while you do it, or even mention that writing in all-caps is interpreted as rant-shouting as well as difficult to read, because that's what will make you a bad person. 

I can't but laugh. Smiley LOL

Message 71 of 75
Latest reply

Re: I REPORTED A BAD SELLER FOR SELLING SOCKS WHICH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. IS THIS ALLOWED? IF S

Dunno what makes her think she's any older or more feeble than some of us.

And we seem to manage ok.

And all without the aid of the caps lock

Related image

Message 72 of 75
Latest reply

Did you know...

Studies have suggested that people who swear are more intelligent and honest

fbd.jpg

NB: The B-word was "baby"... Smiley Very Happy

Message 73 of 75
Latest reply

Image result for swear meme

Message 74 of 75
Latest reply

I have surprised people who think I'm a yobbo.

If I'm talking to a brickie, I swear a lot.

If I'm talking to a bureaucrat, I dredge up the more esoteric parts of my vocabulary.

You've got to talk to people in terms they understand. And preferably remember which is which.

Message 75 of 75
Latest reply