I advertised on eBay - the sale was apparently completed - the money was sent to my PayPal account -

I advertised on eBay - the sale was apparently completed - the money was sent to my PayPal account - but was placed on hold by eBay.

Buyer contacted eBay who claimed it was because I was new customer - payment would be released when item received.

I have been at present address since June 2001.

No changes except for email address and credit card number - all updated however.

This should be easily verifiable by eBay records.

The sale was Local Pickup and PayPal only which was intended as all such issues are avoided.

Buyer is interstate and requests postage.

As the terms are not met if a seller is interstate I intend to void the purchase attempt but eBay will probably deduct the sale fees anyway.

This all could be easily avoided if eBay checked their records and did not tag me as a new customer.

Old email address / old credit card number available.

No credit card issues ever.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I advertised on eBay - the sale was apparently completed - the money was sent to my PayPal account -

@padi*0409 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Must be cheap coffee if you're using it as keyboard cleaner.

Maybe I should switch to Horlicks - at least that has malt in it dave.

That's an improvement on that other stuff you drink.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Coffee Company Sulawesi Kalosi single origin coffee, dark roasted.

A bold and intense, low acidity coffee. Deep toned, earthy flavour with a maple syrupy body.

Not for splatter use.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

It's the way it splatters that matters

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Upfront salty caramel, earthy and warming, medium body with fruit like aftertaste

32% Colombian
36% Guatemala
20% Ethiopian
12% Brasil
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply