I am REALLY Angry I had member <Removed> buy & DIDNT PAY OR PICK UP. I cant leave Feedback Grrrr

ajl9514
Community Member

I had the member <Removed> buy from me a Playgym on the 17 Jan .

They DIDNT PAY OR PICK UP.

I had to open and close in the resolution case.

I had to do this as I didnt want to be left to pay Fees.

I have relisted the item.

I now tried to leave them BAD FEED BACK which they are Entitlied to.

I CANNOT leave them feedback at all.

I have looked them up and still have a 100% rating.

They also Ignored Ebay for a reason why not paying and picking up

WHY have they still got 100% and why cant I leave them feed back.

GRRRRR

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: I am REALLY Angry I had member <Removed> buy & DIDNT PAY OR PICK UP. I cant leave Fee

Sellers have not been able to leave anything other than positive feedback for buyers for years and years.

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Re: I am REALLY Angry I had member <Removed> buy & DIDNT PAY OR PICK UP. I cant leave Fee

You can't leave a neg because that has been ebay's policy for many years now, thank goodness. By going through the unpaid item process you have given them a strike which is far more effective. A neg would not stop them from buying from other sellers however if they have more than one strike sensible sellers have them blocked.

Just as you cannot leave a neg the buyer cannot leave feedback either as ebay treat the transaction as if it hadn't taken place. In the old days when sellers could leave negs the buyer invariably left one for them, too many on a seller's account  can have an impact on their ability to sell whereas a neg on a buyer's account is totally meaningless.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Because seller were stopped from negging buyers as too many left negs in retaliation.

Giving them a strike is better as most sellers have the blocks in place to stop buyers with more than 1 strike in a 12 month period from buying from them so put the blocks in place and add than buyer to your blocked bidder list as well.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

You have to leave the feedback BEFORE you close the case.  

It has to be positive, but you can say what you want  ...and make sure you leave it in CAPITAL LETTERS !!

I usually say  ......  'NO PAYMENT,   NO CONTACT,  VERY DISAPPOINTING.   CASE CLOSED.

But you may want to make it stronger !

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

@dotm2004 wrote:

It has to be positive, but you can say what you want  ...and make sure you leave it in CAPITAL LETTERS !!

I usually say  ......  'NO PAYMENT,   NO CONTACT,  VERY DISAPPOINTING.   CASE CLOSED.

yes of course you CAN do that, however if the ''non-buyer'' reports you, it is your selling account that gets the defect for breaking ebay rules

leaving the non-buyer a strike is the best way to deal, block buyers with strikes and move on.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

@dotm2004 wrote:

It amazes me how many people come into these forums and encourage others to violate policies that could affect their account, even get it shut down permanently. If you want to risk your account, fine, but don't encourage others to do it. Someone on here recently got a violation slap for leaving a false postive. 

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

I never leave feedback for npb's. I didn't have a transaction with them to comment on. Especially not a postitive comment.  I do open & close UPI's so they get a strike and I get my fees back.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

@dotm2004 wrote:

let's hope nobody tracks down your non-payer and informs them that they can have the feedback removed.  It's been known to happen on these boards that some viewers of threads send messages to people spoken about on the boards.  Regulars know to butt out, but there are many lurkers.

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Feel for you ' NPB's should be suspended for at least a month on their first transgression then three on the next .

Guess the stooges will disagree  Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply