I have listed items to sell but they are not showing up when i search for them?

Hi, I am new to ebay and have created an account ive bought things without any issues. I listed some clothing to sell last night but when i try to search for items they dont come up under very descriptive heading. These items show as active in my account so im a little confused?

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I think your advice was very helpful shame they didn't think so,I sell secondhand clothing and do my best to keep prices realistic some brands I price higher and may get the price sometimes break even,sometimes lose money.If they choose to sell at high prices she will be doing a lot of relisting and no description puts people off,some people just can't take advice.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

They were long gone before pj posted that advice.

They were only worried about their listings not showing up.

When they did turn up.....off they went on their merry way ( to INADs)  

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

'Cardi"? Who searches for a 'cardi'. Especially when there are at least 40 characters left to adequately name it.

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

Lol,  cardi

And I don't think it's necessary to tell your buyers that they

are paying for your holiday

'I'm going travelling'   Or am I reading that wrong?

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

That's how I read it.

Also gives confidence the seller will be around to address any issues. NOT.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

She's got a bid on something. The one where "I had a little accident with some bleach". Will be interesting to see what, if any, feedback is left. The bidder seems to buy a few clothes by the looks of it.

She's completely deluded if she thinks she's going to get $150 for a second hand "cardi".

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

She's got a bid on something. The one where "I had a little accident with some bleach". Will be interesting to see what, if any, feedback is left. The bidder seems to buy a few clothes by the looks of it.

She's completely deluded if she thinks she's going to get $150 for a second hand "cardi".

I did a search on the cardi and could not find anyone with it in stock but Last seen for $265 at Revolve Clothing so it looks like a $265+ item so if it is near new and in good condition $150 is not a bad price. I 100% agree with Phorum the titles need to have more description and also the listing needs more details to get the right buyer there but I could see it selling for $150 to the right buyer.

Don't take me wrong I am far from the right buyer I am more of a $15 target cardi person 😉 

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

Also stating NO RETURNS is useless a Ebay rules wouldnt agree with this.They nearly always refund buyers whether they return item or not

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply