I have no My Ebay page

aghh I have no my ebay page just keep getting an error, Page not responding. Am I the only one?

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: I have no My Ebay page

Aaaagh me to

Message 11 of 42
Latest reply

We are paying big money for a service and are not getting it ... so I think I am quite a reasonable person!!
Message 12 of 42
Latest reply

ALL, THAT MONEY THEY STEAL FROM ME, YOU THINK THE USELESS BUMS WOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP THEIR WEBSITE ONLINE, GLAD I DONT HAVE ITEMS ENDING...................................

Message 13 of 42
Latest reply

I can't access My eBay on this account, using Chrome, but no problems accessing it with my other account using Firefox. o_O

Message 14 of 42
Latest reply

same here..store status = 'Page Not Responding" thanks ebay for your wonderful first class service..going to gauge more fees from us??? in a word woeful 

Message 15 of 42
Latest reply

I can't get my selling page up.

Actually I did eventually but think it is maybe the US site. I clicked on a link via the error message that came up and had to log in...... just hope it isn't a scam.

Message 16 of 42
Latest reply

Everyone should stop listing !  Broke it nowSmiley Wink

ebay app on android devices still work for sold items maybe iphone/ipad too.

Message 17 of 42
Latest reply

Yep, me too.  I guess patience is the order of the day. I am sure the issue is being dealt with,  interesting that someone mentioned Firefox is O.K. ?   

Message 18 of 42
Latest reply

going from the first post thats now 39 mins + of being down..great...

Message 19 of 42
Latest reply

Yay...back on...wow!  didnt that get some  quick comments. For a moment there I thought I was rid of my captor...lol

Message 20 of 42
Latest reply