I`m trying to revise a listing,but it won`t upate ,it wants me to change the `UPC` I can`t find upc

I am trying to revise a listing ,but it won`t do it as it wants me to change the `upc`,

i`ve searched and can`t fing a upc anywhere in my listing ,can you tell me where i might find it thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I`m trying to revise a listing,but it won`t upate ,it wants me to change the `UPC` I can`t find upc

I'm sure that you can delete or click that the UPC isn't relevant because your items aren't electronic I used to do it when I was selling but it has been so long I can't remember what I used to do

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Go into revise listing then near the top under categories is UPC.

Just select Does not apply.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

UPC stands for "universal Product Code" which is the barcode, which is required by eBay if you are selling branded new products. You should find this requirement on the listing page.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If it's a variation listing, the UPC field is in the variation list so you need to edit the variations to access it.

If it's not a variation listing, it's up the top, between the caetegory and the condition fields. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply