I need to leave negative feedback for a buyer who has decided they do not want my item

How do I leave negative feedback? When I go to the item I sold and press on "leave feedbac" it only gives me the option of clicking on "positive" or "leave feedback later". How do I leave negative feedback for a buyer who decided after 2 weeks that he no longer wants the item he purchased from me?

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: I need to leave negative feedback for a buyer who has decided they do not want my item

"There's lies, damned lies and statistics" - Benjamin Disraeli.

However, there seem to be a lot of moderate feedback members who come in, ask a question, don't like the answer, and are never heard from again.

I never hit the boards until I decided to significantly increase my presence here by opening a shop. Which was several years after I joined.

Message 11 of 31
Latest reply

Re: I need to leave negative feedback for a buyer who has decided they do not want my item

They don't even acknowledge that they've been given help. 

Look at the answer and run away.

We should be able to give em fb!

lol

Message 12 of 31
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

They don't even acknowledge that they've been given help. 

Look at the answer and run away.

We should be able to give em fb!

lol

and some of em even get cross at us cos we don't give them the answers they want to hear!

check out the numpty mercedes thread.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 13 of 31
Latest reply

Been stalkin' it

Message 14 of 31
Latest reply

I just provided direct quotes from the policy....

I guess eBay have to be aware of the breach before they can do anything (ie someone has to report)

How many buyers and sellers actually use the discussion boards? wasn't it something like 5%?

and even less than 5% would read every positive feedback comment a buyer has on his fb page !!!!!!

so what's the point?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 15 of 31
Latest reply

Hey, checkout my feedback I got last week

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Now that's weird

Is it pos or neg?

Message 16 of 31
Latest reply

I'd hazard positive, but that assumes the observer is non-technical. And is trying to be cute.

Because technology based magic is Science and, thus, not magic.

But don't tell your buyer that.

Message 17 of 31
Latest reply

But I was the buyer, dave.  That's the stupid fb the seller gave me.

I checked their fb given to others and its all platitudes and confucius

sayings.  Darned odd, if you ask me

Message 18 of 31
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Hey, checkout my feedback I got last week

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Now that's weird

Is it pos or neg?

what they're saying is

if the technology is good enough, it will seem like it is magic

ie you can't tell the difference between the two

what they mean is, I'm on some wicked trip atm and this sounded kinda cool when I read it on Twitter last week when I was just as whacked as I am now.

but basically, I reckon take it as a positive and they are equating you with magic. ie you did good. they're happy

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 19 of 31
Latest reply

I will bow to your superior knowledge, especially re wicked trips.

Message 20 of 31
Latest reply