I sold an item but my money is on hold! I need it to send and I NEED it before I send the item! Help

fadab_0
Community Member
Ok so someone bought an Irma from my store! Great, however my item is made of order and I need the money (that's on hold in PayPal) to make the item and send it! PLEASE HELP! I have so many orders to make and I'm being held back 21 days to make the order my amazing buyers need!
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I sold an item but my money is on hold! I need it to send and I NEED it before I send the item! Help

You need to read up and learn how eBay works especially selling.

Buyers are not expecting you to make an item after they have purchased as you don't have any mentioned of made to order in your listings. In fact you have 7-9 business days arrival.

Also if you don't have funds to furnish orders, perhaps you shouldn't be in business.

If you had read the information on selling for new accounts you will have seen funds are on hold until you prove to be a reliable seller.

I suggest borrowing the money so at least you can supply the buyers you currently have, then prepare yourself better before the next sale.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

You need to read up and learn how eBay works especially selling.

Buyers are not expecting you to make an item after they have purchased as you don't have any mentioned of made to order in your listings. In fact you have 7-9 business days arrival.

Also if you don't have funds to furnish orders, perhaps you shouldn't be in business.

If you had read the information on selling for new accounts you will have seen funds are on hold until you prove to be a reliable seller.

I suggest borrowing the money so at least you can supply the buyers you currently have, then prepare yourself better before the next sale.

image host
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

To add, I hope you are selling the genuine branded items as copies are illegal in Australia.

image host
Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Kopes, it can't be the OP's account - those were designer sneakers.

The items are made to order.  But as Kopes said, you should have the money

to make the orders up front.

And what is an Irma?

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

I am guessing that it is the model name of an item of clothing....it also stands to reason that it would be made to order.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

It's Mr Beans girlfriend - Irma Gobb

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

toothless-chuckle-smiley-emoticon.gif

You're a bit of a card anna. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Are you actually an Australian seller and drop-shipping from China or a Chinese seller using an Australian address?

Either way buyers are very wary of fake items from China..........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 17
Latest reply