I still cant use my free listings.

I still cant use my free listings.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: I still cant use my free listings.

They must have a new promotions manager/coder. Obviously a bloke, as they haven't read the manual. They obviously also have just got their degree and have never written a line of code for real.

I want to know why my 10 listing and FVF freebies also came off my standard 40. Which I am at least not getting charged for.

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

Click on the arrrow next to your name on top left hand side. G'day is in front of name. Then click on account settings, then click activities several time until activities changes to a blue colour and you will see sell is the third item down. Click on this then go to bottom of page and your free listings should be there. 

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Thanks, but I don't need to do that. I have 'My Selling' as my landing page. Even if I was using the Seller Hub, I would still have my promotions showing within that.

Did you read my question?

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Yes, still waiting, It's been over 2 weeks now.

I think the techies are on holidays.

nothings working.

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

Mine have been alright so far. I have been using sell similar and change everything and getting no listing fees, so maybe this will help? Have not used all my 40 yet so my 10 with no fees have not been reached yet

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

thanks for the idea, but it didn't work for me.

I can't seem to find anything that will get rid of that $1.65 fee.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply