I've got a buyer who paid for an item before i could invoice them for postage....

lolobgo
Community Member

I've got a buyer who paid for an item before i could invoice them for postage, so I've refunded their money, and re-sent the invoice (including postage)...

But they have just message me saying that the total is coming up as postage and 2 x item amount...

i checked the invoice sent on my end and it looks correct... No extra amount....

Anyone else had this happen? How can i fix it??

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: I've got a buyer who paid for an item before i could invoice them for postage....

Don't know how they managed that - plenty of times I have had the total doubled on the email but the correct amount is in my Paypal account in the summary section. I think, from what I can remember, that if you actually click on the details of the transaction in Paypal it shows the double amount but that is not the amount I received.

They just make it very confusing.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: I've got a buyer who paid for an item before i could invoice them for postage....

I don't know what's going on either!

I thought i must have done something special with the invoice....

in the details of the transaction on paypal it has qty 1 item description and price

then a second row qty 1 and item description is blank.... but the price is there....

Hopefully this is not a new glitch that's going to happen a lot!

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I would have sent a separate invoice for the postage amount directly from Paypal, not refunded the payment.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply