I want to offer Sendle as the means of posting vinyl records rather than Australia Post

I want to show Sendle as the means of posting vinyl records overseas but eBay only gives me the option of offering various options for shipping by Australia Poat. This is a bit confusing as when I set about printing a label the first option I get is Sendle. Is there any way of showing Sendle as the postage provider for international postage when I list an item?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I want to offer Sendle as the means of posting vinyl records rather than Australia Post

@sardonicus001 wrote:

This is a bit confusing as when I set about printing a label the first option I get is Sendle. Is there any way of showing Sendle as the postage provider for international postage when I list an item?

Can you buy international postage through Sendle on eBay? They only provide domestic rates on the eBay pages, though I know Sendle does take international packages.

As a general rule, unless you're using a service that will also deliver once it's in the other country (eg couriers like DHL and their direct / express services), the original service provider probably doesn't matter very much to the buyer, as it will most likely just be handed over to the regular delivery service (eg USPS, Royal Mail etc) when it arrives over there - what matters most (IMHO) is  showing the service type and average delivery timeframe (economy, standard or express). 

If using Sendle for OS orders, double-check who will deliver when the packages gets to the destination country and what kind of timeframes are currently expected, then just select the closest matching non-specific option. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

imastawka
Honored Contributor

No.  Sendle is a broker.

It's then up to them to provide which courier is used.

Most likely it'll be Fastway, and then you can sit back and watch the negs come in.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@sardonicus001 wrote:

This is a bit confusing as when I set about printing a label the first option I get is Sendle. Is there any way of showing Sendle as the postage provider for international postage when I list an item?

Can you buy international postage through Sendle on eBay? They only provide domestic rates on the eBay pages, though I know Sendle does take international packages.

As a general rule, unless you're using a service that will also deliver once it's in the other country (eg couriers like DHL and their direct / express services), the original service provider probably doesn't matter very much to the buyer, as it will most likely just be handed over to the regular delivery service (eg USPS, Royal Mail etc) when it arrives over there - what matters most (IMHO) is  showing the service type and average delivery timeframe (economy, standard or express). 

If using Sendle for OS orders, double-check who will deliver when the packages gets to the destination country and what kind of timeframes are currently expected, then just select the closest matching non-specific option. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I mostly get couriers please for sendle, but fastway is very good in my area,
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply