If you can't name & shame, how do i warn sellers about this bad buyer??

To all lovely sellers,

How do I warn you guys about this bad buyers as it is not allowed to name and shame here ??

She bought my item nearly two months ago then just message me last week saying

" Hi there I never receive my item and its been too long now, i want my money back"

Yeah, right... of course you want your money back as you know you can do it !!!!!

The item only sold for $5.99 and i only send as a large letter that cost $1.40 without registered. Her address is like 20 mins drive from my place but i do undestand that the package can be lost even sending in short distance.

BUT.... I have looked through her feedback left for other sellers, this persons have been doing this for years...... she had left 4-5 Negative with the same reason,,," Item never receive and seller refused to refund"".........just think that is only the negative left for the one that not refund her but how many of them that she have been doing and the sellers agreed to refund just to avoid of Negative ...oh well, thats including me ..... i ended up give her a refund of $5.99....Thank gosh its only $5.99 !!! then just put her in my special list ..... even deep in side, I know she will sit there and laugh at me and think.... another stupid sellers have refund me haha.....

For me... its not worth to fight over $5.99 and dealing with this Sh...t.... but just thinking of warning you guys as i dont think she will stop doing this .... who knows...one day she may shopping in your store and doing this again......

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

So cryptic it ended up on Community Spirit,   lol

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Love to know how much they paid for 'cheap and nasty' items.. probably $1.99.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

thats an easy question to answer,you cant warn people,and paypal wont help you either,i had someone do that to me as well ended up paypal just took my money to repay this person even though i had postage reciepts etc ,yhey didnt give a rats just refunded him

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

go onto facebook eBay Australia buyer name and shame, get those names happening 

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Please go to Facebook look up eBay Australia buyer name and shame and join group, I would love you to share this and other "special" buyers you have on your special list lol
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Hi Garment. Just be careful you don't get whacked for spamming. You're replying with the same thing on a lot of posts and some people can take offence to that and report you. To avoid being accused to spamming, maybe you could have the bit about the facebook page as your signature? Just a thought 😄

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply