International Postage Calculator error

The Australia Post calculator for international quoted a buyer from Czech Republic $21.56

The buyer paid Buy it Now and immediately paid by Paypal however when I go to print a postage label in MyPost (linked to ebay) it quotes a much higher price for the same dimensions and weight that I entered in the listing.

What are my options? Do ebay or AP accept responsibility for the calculator?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: International Postage Calculator error

Ring Ebay & ask for a supervisor

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Yes it has happened to me for postage to Sweden.Its because Ebay changed international postage on all my auctions to Untracked Ecomony.

There no other option at moment only Registered .That is to much for some of my things.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Ring Ebay & ask for a supervisor

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I will only use the postage calculator for domestic exactly for this reason.

Best is to get the price from AP with packaging before listing then include the highest service you want as flat rate.

And I also exclude certain countries.

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

It's been happening for over a year. There is a discrepancy between the international Australia Post prices displayed by Ebay and what is displayed (and charged) by Australia Post. When postage is overcharged I refund and when undercharged I suck it up. I have gotten nowhere with Ebay.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I have now taken 4 refunds from ebay in the last month because of their problems with international postage. So just call them.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

And this Saga is still going on in August 2018.... Having nothing but Lies and Rude and Unprofessional Customer Service Staff at Ebay... If We were to do this We would be Banned ... Shame Ebay SHAME...

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

How many more old threads are you going to bump? To have a rant? One rant is more than enough

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply