International Postage

Is there a way to lodge an international parcel without going to an AusPost counter? I despise going in to the Post Office, so dropping parcels in a post box is my method of choice. I can't seem to find anything online about it. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: International Postage

I am aware you can post some airmail items that only contain documents in street post boxes, and I think you can also post express post international parcles from yellow street boxes too.

If you go to Aust Post website under sending overseas for under each type of mail article there is a menu tab choice with lodgment types accepted.  The link is below:

http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/international-delivery-services.html

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

...I need to put my glasses on. How did I miss those tabs 😐
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

The customs declaration form needs to be filled out for all international post items, even for large letters.
For this form they need to sight and record your ID so you will always have to go into the post office to so this unfortunately.

The only International post item that I am aware of that can be posted in the Red box is a small letter.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If you go to the Skippy Post website shipments can be done online including customs declaration

You then send items to Skippy Post for shipment (Reply paid) and can do so through a red letter box provided the parcel will fit through the opening.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply