Invite for 150 listings

Hope it works!!
http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2061
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Invite for 150 listings

Thanks for sharing.  For the first time, it hasn't worked on any of my accounts.  I was surprised to see another promo so soon after the 1,000 free listings one recently.  Good luck to everyone else.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Invite for 150 listings

didnt work for me, but thank you for posting

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Invite for 150 listings

I got the old 2664 one this morning, 150 free listings:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Single item quantity only.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Invite for 150 listings

first link didn't work........................

second one did, just have to wait till tomorrow for it to appear

thanks for sharing

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Invite for 150 listings

Same here, First link didnt work ( thanks anyway Bakeandfry  ), but TP,s did work. Starting 20th for me. I have been able to access TP,s the last 2 or 3 times he has posted it and always starting on the same date. Many thanks to both for sharing.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Invite for 150 listings

Neither worked for me (but thanks for posting!). ๐Ÿ™‚

So yet again I have to pay for listings that other sellers get for free - hardly fair, eBay!! ๐Ÿ˜ก  (And yes, I know they don't read the boards, it just helps to vent!!)

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Invite for 150 listings

Sorry to hear it didnt work for you cutestuff.

I have wondered if the link TP puts up each month is aimed at sellers who dont recieve the 3 free relists that most sellers get. When sellers who do recieve the 3 free relists do manage to access this one, they often complain that their free relists come off of the 150 total.

Maybe TP's link is designed to balance things up for those sellers who are not eligable for the 3 free relists ???

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Invite for 150 listings

thanks but they did not work for me.Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Invite for 150 listings

Didn't work last week BUT yesterday was sent the email to my other selling account so I now have the 150. It won't work on this one as it is BY INVITATION ONLY.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply