Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Legal eagles a question

Helllo all Here it isI sold an itemCustomer requested a return according to the case I lostI never got a request to return in my email and checked trash to be sure I dont remember it and forgotFirst I know of an issue a claim is opened in Pay PalI wa...

Very slow delivery by Aus Post

With the two tier delivery speed introduced, does that apply to parcel post as well? It seems delivery speed has now slowed right down, look at tracking number EBA00304273301008380905 from Vic to NSW, it's now 11th Jan and still not delivered. I lodg...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is something up with Ebay / paypal?

I have seven not paid items in the past week... I usually get less than one every three months. Very odd.Ive sent invoices... thought Id ask here before investigating further... Im wondering if they are actually having trouble paying again.Anyone els...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I do a partial refund to my buyer.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to do a partial refund for postage only....A buyer from the US bought and paid for an item. I sent with signature on delivery. The parcel was carded twice then returned to me and the buyer has put a request ...

Postage times....

Anyone had any items delivered yet? I sent several items on Monday (NOT priority) and Ive had emails from buyers to say some were already delivered today. That includes from me (rural NSW) to rural VIC! So much for two speed deliveries? unless they a...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Naming and shaming non paying bidders...

I think this seller has breached an eBay policy? Actually, I think hes breached the Privacy Act? 2008 Holden Captiva **QUICK SELL** There seems to be a bit of a pattern with the names hes published ? LOL I cant even pronounce the names.

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do buyers continually ask for postage prices when it is clearly visible in all listings now?

Can anyone tell me why buyers continually ask for postage prices, all these details are in the listings. Is it too hard for them to find or not visible enough. I searched ebay for an item I was asked about without being logged in & it clearly shows t...

Amazon

Does anyone sell on Amazon.com?Just wondering if sellers definitely do need for U.S. or U.K bank account... or is there an easy way to use an Aussie one or some online service?I can get a U.K one... just wondering if there was anything else with less...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Aust Post postage calculator

Oh my, what have they done to the postage calculator! The old one was so easy to compare prices at glance, international is now horrid whereas before it was all presented in one table. https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-ti...

Now I'm packing my items TOO well

Just when I thought I'd heard it all, I receive this message today, from a buyer who'd just received their items- 'How much was shipping? My parcel which was way way over packed...' Followed by this (positive) feedback 'Ok seller. Too Over packed in ...