invoice

au-ca69
Community Member

my selling invoice is wrong it says i made 2000$ sales but it is becasue that i am trying to sell my blue berry phone and poeple buys it like 5 times and they all want me t o post it to them and sening a priviate invoic includ mail i told them all to just pay on ebay and they are all just dont respons and ended up relist them and people do the same thing in the end accumlting 100$+ invoice ..... and some of them are removed from listing becasue it says the action is not been done by themselfs.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

invoice

Unless you open and subsequently close an Unpaid Item Dispute (UID) you are not going to get your Final value Fees (FVF) refunded.

So each time you "sell" it and they don't pay and you don't go thru a UID you will incur another lot of FVF.

When a buyer fails to pay you can open a UID after 4-days and not a minute sooner.

Then after a further 4-days (and not a minute sooner), if they still do not pay then you can close the dispute.

It is at the final closure that ebay will credit your FVF.

You really need to be using the systems in place for sellers to use.

Also when you close a UID the buyer who failed to pay gets and unpaid item strike on their account.

Then if you have your auto blocks in place to block buyers who have 2 or more strikes in a 12-month period they will be automatically blocked from buying / bidding again from you or any other seller who has these same blocks in place.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

invoice

The best way to sell a scam prone item, especially if you are a low feedback seller, is to list it as a BIN with immediate payment required or sell it as an auction.

Also make sure you have all your buyer blocks in place especially the one requiring a low feedback buyer to be phone verified.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply