Is anyone else having problems relisting multiple items - it keeps charging $0.55 each item?

I have over 500 free listings remaining but every time I try and relist "fixed price" multi items it is charging me $0.55 each one. 

I am able to relist one at a time but this is very time intensive. 

Used the chat help line last night which was NO HELP  at all and basically told there is no problem, and just to do the multiple listing and they will credit me at the end of the month.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Is anyone else having problems relisting multiple items - it keeps charging $0.55 each item?

I don't have an issue, as Turbo Lister was always the same.

I generally don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, nor do I automatically assume eBay is out to get me.

As you stated, there are remedies available, but none of my listings this month have incurred fees, so there is no need to panic. Or ring eBay, frankly.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

This is a genuine issue and sellers are entitled to be annoyed and frustrated by what is happening. I have a store with 1500 free listings left for the month but when I try to do a bulk relist it is saying that I will be charged 20 cents per item. Consequently, I wont be relisting until this is fixed. 

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

@moviemem wrote:

This is a genuine issue and sellers are entitled to be annoyed and frustrated by what is happening. I have a store with 1500 free listings left for the month but when I try to do a bulk relist it is saying that I will be charged 20 cents per item. Consequently, I wont be relisting until this is fixed. 

But have you actually committed any?

If yes, you would find there is no charge.

It's not complicated.

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

ebay says I will be charged for each listing. Should we just ignore what ebay is advising? I have 1500 to list and I'm not going to take the chance on your word that I wont be charged but thanks for your valuable input.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

Talk to me when you actually get a decent feedback score; You seem to do a lot of posting but not a lot of selling. 

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

@deepcreek45 wrote:

Talk to me when you actually get a decent feedback score; You seem to do a lot of posting but not a lot of selling. 

I do a s-load of selling. I even sold 10 today. I don't have your amount of feedback, but I do have a significant percentage. I also have about 2200 more listings than you.

Have you heard of posting IDs? Have you looked at what I buy? Do you consider firsthand experience to be diminished because I don't, supposedly, meet your lofty standards?

I posted a fact. It is very simple to validate. If you, and others, choose not to do so, that is no skin off my nose.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

@moviemem wrote:

ebay says I will be charged for each listing.Should we just ignore what ebay is advising? I have 1500 to list and I'm not going to take the chance on your word that I wont be charged but thanks for your valuable input.

Yes you should. As I have actual proof that what I said is true.

it is easy enough to check. Bulk list a whole 2 items and see what happens. If I'm wrong I'll give you the $1.10.

Can't get easier than that.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

11 today. It's hard to keep track when my selling is so prolific

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply