Is anyone else having problems relisting multiple items - it keeps charging $0.55 each item?

I have over 500 free listings remaining but every time I try and relist "fixed price" multi items it is charging me $0.55 each one. 

I am able to relist one at a time but this is very time intensive. 

Used the chat help line last night which was NO HELP  at all and basically told there is no problem, and just to do the multiple listing and they will credit me at the end of the month.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Is anyone else having problems relisting multiple items - it keeps charging $0.55 each item?

Yes a few others have mentioned the same.

I was also charged some cents when doing a bulk relist.

Appears to be one of the many glitches on eBay within the last week or so.

image host
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

If you bulk relist, the fees will show at every step UNTIL you submit. The charge then will show as $0.00 and nothing is added to your account.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

If you bulk relist, the fees will show at every step UNTIL you submit. The charge then will show as $0.00 and nothing is added to your account.

I simply wouln't trust ebay to take that approach. I've ended up relisting one at a time - nuisance but I refuse to pay listing fees.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Do you have a store?

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

@eezipeezi888 wrote:

Do you have a store?

No. Why do you ask?

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

You have so many listings so I'm assuming you have taken up free listing offers otherwise you would have to pay for the listing fees

anything above 40 free listings.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

@eezipeezi888 wrote:

You have so many listings so I'm assuming you have taken up free listing offers otherwise you would have to pay for the listing fees

anything above 40 free listings.

Absolutely.

I'm also lucky enough to get the 3 free relists, so even though I may not sell much (an average of just under an item per day), the total number of listings keeps going up.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

It works for me, and presumably many others

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Had exactly the same problem last night with my store (another ID). Onto ebay help who said that they will credit if it does actually charge my account.  The very last block after you have submitted and confirmed it says fees are 0.00.  BUT until you have confirmed you don't know.  Typical ebay trying to catch us unawares if we go over our 600 allocated listings a month. God knows what else they are going to come up with next month...

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply