Is anyone else having trouble with eBay today? I can't accept offers on my listings.

eBay has been flakey all weekend at my house.  My partner can't send messages.  He can't accept offers on listings.  I can't accept offers on listings and on and off can't print ebay forms including postage labels.  Have contacted eBay this morning and they said there was an issue.  They also said they'd email me when a fix was available.  I haven't heard.

Deb

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Is anyone else having trouble with eBay today? I can't accept offers on my listings.

Hi Deb,

I have been having trouble for well over a week and so has my son. I use Google Chrome. But we have both tried it on Firefoz and IE and still have problems. Every other website is fine, it's just eBay. I have noticed a few others are also starting to mention it. I am getting very annoyed with it to be honest. Sometimes the pages either go very slowly or don't load at all.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Yep, all kinds of random issues and nonsense messages here for days

I'm on Chrome. Done all the usual 'tricks' .........................made no difference 

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply 🙂  I'm kust womdering how wide spread the issues are and if it's affecting people who want to put offers on items as well.  It's been a slow weekend with very few offers at my place.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I'm having an issue today with printing an eBay postage label for an item paid for by bank transfer.

The buyer's payment came through earlier today, and I've marked it as received in eBay against the purchase.

But when I click on "Print postage label" and am taken to the create postage label page, it says:

"Your buyer has not paid for this item yetTo help make this transaction go smoothly, we recommend that you wait for the buyer to pay before printing the postage label. If you cannot wait, please post your item with the service carrier directly."

It won't let me create the label.

I've just tried again now, an hour after marking payment received, and still the same problem.

Ugh.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

You can't do it. The payment has to be made with Paypal to use eBay labels.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I seem to remember reading on the boards tazzie that if bank transfer is used then you can't use eBay postage labels - the system apparently can't see it even though you've marked as paid.

Edit. thanks dave.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Ahh...didn't know that - no one's paid me with bank transfer since I started using eBay postage!  In that case eBay's message about payment not being received could be worded better in instances where a seller has manually marked an item as paid.

Thanks dave and and padi for pointing that out to me!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I learnt from experience. Just another typical eBay trap. I buy 500g AP satchels, when eBay give me a discount, for precisely this situation.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

for the last couple of weeks I keep seeing 3yr to 5yr old threads popping up on the boards . . . . . would that qualify as a glitch?

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply