Is eBays parcel post the cheapest way to post packages under 1kg in Australia?

Is eBays parcel post the cheapest way to post packages under 1kg in Australia?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Is eBays parcel post the cheapest way to post packages under 1kg in Australia?

No, if you qualify for an Australia Post account (1,000 parcels per year) it is only $6.49 for a parcel 500g or under and $5.78 for local area 500g or under.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Is eBays parcel post the cheapest way to post packages under 1kg in Australia?

Good to know.

What about 500g - 1kg ?

As ebay flat rate box is $7.15

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

eBay Postage Labels is currently the cheapest for assessed parcels up to 500g.

You need to enter the weight and size dimensions when creating the label. The cost is $7.20 and you receive a 72c rebate from eBay the following month. Cost = $6.48.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

I am pretty sure that the rebate program has ended.
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

No, it's been extended to 31 December.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I missed that update 😞
Cheers
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I haven't seen any announcement. I only happened to notice the extension date last night.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

When using the assessed parcel rate, can you still use the ebay satchels and choose assessed rate rather than 500gm satchel rate?
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@bigbrickshop wrote:

I haven't seen any announcement. I only happened to notice the extension date last night.

Do you have the link?  I can't seem to find where it says that...

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply