Is ebay management bothering to acknowledge the MASSIVE backlash & anger about the new changes ?

Is there anyone in ebay senior management who is even bothering to read & or acknowledge the massive amount of public backlash, anger & frustration they have caused to thier users by introducing this patheticly ridiculous new seller dashboard !!??.. amongst other things.. do they even care about the anger that people are posting in the community forums about it.. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS !!!!!!!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Is ebay management bothering to acknowledge the MASSIVE backlash & anger about the new chang

I doubt they would even know or care. It is not as if they read this forum

And while ebay CS minions might tell people on the phone or live chat that they will 'pass on messages' ,I am just as likely to have a unicorn fly out my derrière

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Re: Is ebay management bothering to acknowledge the MASSIVE backlash & anger about the new chang

OMG....LOL
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

True though 🦄

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I hope that does not happen enigma....it would be rather painful.Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

...but on the flip side

unicorn_butt_shower_curtain.jpg

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Since when has Ebay EVER done anything right with these stupid changes.

At least give us the option to revert back to the previous design as it is far more economical and common sense when you have a lot of sales.

Is it possible to revert back at all? I cant find it.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

If you're talking about the overview there's a link near the top right to revert back. If you're talking about the new Active page, sorry, we seem to be stuck with it. Seller Hub's Active page is much better, and in seller hub you can still do everything like before on the All Selling page.  You still have all the old features in the active section of your All Selling page if you don't use seller hub.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I don't know why you keep talking about the seller dashboard .  I can only assume you mean the new seller overview page, all selling page, active page, unsold page, purchase page, watchlist, and wish list pages.  If you don't say what you mean how are ebay supposed to know what you mean and how are they supposed to fix it?

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

It's eBay's idea of a refresh which is certainly not to everyone's taste.

It's not too hard to work around though if you put some thought into it.

I find pinned browser tabs work for me in either Firfox or Chrome:

Tab 1. Sold Items

Tab 2. Active Listings

Tab 3. Overview Page

Tab 4. Account Summary (I probably don't really need this one but what the heck lol)

Tab 5. Messages

I've got a few others pinned (PP, Banking and MyPost) as well and I find I never have to go anyhere else under normal circumstances.

It's not what we had but that's never coming back so we'll just have to roll with it as best we can.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply