Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How can eBay charge for postage when they did nothing I did it all at the post office,

I was going to print out a postage label but did not and was not informed in anyway thatI was going to be charged. What really gets me is that I bouhgt the satchel wrote on it and sent itall at the post office and eBay want to take around $10 off me ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have you got time, each month to check your listings to see if the photos are still there?

The Friday and the weekend before last, I spent about 30 hours going through all my 1450 listings and replacing the photos that eBay have lost, been hacked from eBay or whatever.. Then, today, I read this: From ecommerce bytes blog 24 July 2018. eBay...

Resolved! Copyright Question

I recently scheduled the listing of a rare but scuffed vinyl album. In my description I offered to include a CD-R copy of the record with all the surface noise removed. eBay sent me a message telling me that they had removed my listing because it inf...

$30 Gift Card From Ebay

I got a promotional offer in an email a few weeks ago from ebay saying if I sold $100 worth of items by the 26.07.2018 i would receive a $30 gift card, which i did. Does anyone know where I can get my giftcard from?

Is ebay management bothering to acknowledge the MASSIVE backlash & anger about the new changes ?

Is there anyone in ebay senior management who is even bothering to read & or acknowledge the massive amount of public backlash, anger & frustration they have caused to thier users by introducing this patheticly ridiculous new seller dashboard !!??.. ...

How Come My Listings Don't Show Up in Search

I posted this in "Technical Issues" section so sorry if you've seen it as I don't want to spam the boards. But thought maybe someone who hangs out in here could give some advice. I'm located in USA. I have another ID I use to post on US eBay, and thi...

Resolved! Help with Bulk Editing in Scheduled Listings

I have 38 items scheduled to start on 1st August. My option to have 3 free listings has been changed to 8 free listings. I have been listing for 10 day aution periods for years, however I would like to reduce the auction period from 10 days to either...

Resolved! Wary of Promotional Offers

Could some of the more experienced sellers please explain to me about Promotional Offers from eBay. I am a bit wary of them, as I wonder if there are catches. e.g. The current one of 75% off fees for the next ten items you list and sell. Do I need to...