Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paid - but funds not available for up to 21 days?

Hi - Sold an item on 4 November and the buyer paid through PayPal so the item was posted. Usually if there is to be a delay in the payment being processed eBay will advise you and tell you not to print the mailing label until the payment has cleared....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage being incorrectly calculated when *free shipping* items are included with other *non free*

Hi, Wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with postage being incorrectly calculated but only when a mix of free shipping and non free shipping items are purchased in a single order. A customer just placed an order which contained multiple i...

Resolved! My E bay Active page

Have just signed in tonight and found a new page layout, 'My E bay Active'. E bay call centre said I am stuck with it and cannot opt out.Does anyone know how to get back to the original page layout ?? Thanks for your assistance.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just copped my first Bank Chargeback grrrrrrrr

Just received an email from PayPal advising a buyer who purchased an item 2 months ago has filed a Chargeback with her bank for "unauthorised transaction" So I called PayPal, the tracking number shows nothing when they entered it in Aus Post tracking...

eBay's Priorities

Just received the latest newsletter from from Ebay & they announced they are partnering with Fulfilio. The claim, without any back up details that I could see, is this company will pack, pick-up, post for as little as $5.94 for a 500 grams parcel. Eb...

customer service phone numbers on listings to be allowed again

Customer service phone numbers on listings to be allowed again. I wonder how this will work - maybe like now where ebay's favorites get to do what ever they want including name,adress,phone number in listing while they determine the value to the cust...

problems with ebay filtered search

I sell lingerie in my store and have noticed that when I go to the general ebay search, and type in bra, the size filter to the left of the page is no longer there. There are roughly 72,000 bra items worldwide and about 32,000 bra items in Australia ...

Resolved! Combined Invoice & Postage

Hoping for some help from posters.I sold an item,the buyer paid then asked if I had anymore of the same.I did,so she wanted to buy that one too. as she had already paid for the first item I refunded her payment and said i would send a new invoice wit...

Resolved! Paypal Selling Fees on low priced items and Refunds

Hi, Could anyone clarify the fees charged by Paypal on low priced sales please?eg. Listing an item at auction, only 1c starting bid. Am just wanting to give items away basically if someone has a use for them. Items are pick up only. If the buyer wins...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not having a search button in our shop makes it harder to find things for both the customer and me

I like the new shop look but not having a search button for customers/buyers to find a specific item and in my case a individual player, personality, band or team now means they have to search manually through all my items which I know will turn them...

LATE SHIPMENT RATE

My Late shipment rate never seems to go down since I had one late complaint 8 months ago even though I have not had a bad rating since. Why does it not go down it is at .26 per cent since before Xmas, my selling ammount over the nonths have stayed ro...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Would an Ebay APP that provided demo videos for products & product support be of value to sellers?

I'm a developer looking at the possibility of integrating our APP into the Ebay platform. Would you as an Ebay seller find this of value? Particularly as it is free for both you & your customers. Automatically embeds quality demo videos for your prod...