Is there any one experiencing payouts Blocked?

We have ebay payouts blocked since 27 September 2021 now 7 October 2021 already 10 days with more than $2,000 not send out to our bank account.

We contact ebay on chat twice already they said would be some technical error and will email back when it fix. But as I wait no communication from ebay and our daily payment been blocked everyday so the money accumulate with ebay is add up everyday but we have seen no sign when we will get it fix and get our money. 

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Is there any one experiencing payouts Blocked?

Changing bank details seemed to work a second time.

Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

Was the bank that had issues a big Australian Bank or a smaller local bank or OS bank?  Don't want details, just in general, as I had issues with an OS bank located in Australia.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

@p9games wrote:

100k turnover as a sole trader?  You should chat to your accountant about incorporating.  There is a setup fee and you need to run accounting software but the tax rates are lower.

Please don't try to give tax advise without knowing the full circumstances.

100K turnover may only be a piddly 10K profit or even less.

Message 13 of 29
Latest reply

seadweller007
Community Member

Same here, 14 yr member with perfect record and funds on hold for six weeks. Pathetic treatment. 

Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

If your funds are on hold for 6 weeks, then it seems that you may have stuffed up big time. Even new sellers are only subject to a 4 weeks hold. So, what did you do wrong? Or are you exaggerating the weeks?

Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

Should only be 4 weeks for sometimes sellers such as yourself

What reason did eBay give you for the extra 2 weeks

And how many threads do you intend to post the same thing on this time around?

Rules have not changed since the last time you post the same thing over and over and over 

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

Their one and only item only sold on the 2nd, so not sure where they're getting the 6 weeks from. They have received feedback for 3 items in the last year. 3 items in the last year would still see a funds hold, but not for 6 weeks. Me thinks someone is telling porkies.

Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

Yes, that is very similar time and it happen here to, customer service seem to know nothing and just take note forward to other department 

Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

I did try this once but with the same account, I will try changing to another account soon. Now it already 2 weeks since we do not get money from ebay and it not more than $3,000

Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

We are with NAB

Message 20 of 29
Latest reply