It's a one way street.

jvsimo
Community Member

Maybe I am a bit slow, but can somebody tell me if I have to sell something else to get my money back?

I got this reply from E-bay when I asked when my refund was going to turn up.

We see that the credit for your final value fee of $36.14 had been applied to your eBay account on 11APRIL . Credits will go to your eBay and not straight to your PayPal. We understand this can be confusing. The only time that you can request for your credit to be refunded back to your PayPal is that if your outstanding balance is a credit balance.

By the way this is from that Metal Detector sale I posted the comments on message interchange about, which was deleted twice.

Avoid hangovers---Stay drunk
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: It's a one way street.

Nope, you're not slow at all.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Looks like it will go as credit against your selling account. So when you next sell something the fees will be deducted from this credit.  I would be ringing ebay or paypal and ask for it to go into back paypal account, explain to them you are casual seller and not likely to sell again, if that is the case.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If you have credit on your eBay account (which will happen if you pay the fees, then they are credited back after a cancellation or NPB dispute), you can request a refund so that you actually get the money back:

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/refunds.html

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks everybody for the super fast replies, now I will think about which road I will go down.

Avoid hangovers---Stay drunk
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply