Item has come back a return to to sender Unclaimed.

bjlcr
Community Member

An item ha been returned to me unclaimed.The item was bought with postage included...If I send back item who pays postage.I have already paid postage of $7.45..The item was $26 .all up.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Is the ebay order address the same as the Paypal address? I thought that to get seller protection the address had to be the one from Paypal. 

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

@gsx_1400 wrote:

Is the ebay order address the same as the Paypal address? I thought that to get seller protection the address had to be the one from Paypal. 

Yes this is true.

And the tracking number has to be able to be associated with that same address. eg ebay labels or C&S labels.

And the tracking must say delivered for ebay MBG seller protection to kick in. If it is lost and there is no delivery scan event the seller is not covered. Any ebay MBG INR case will be awarded to the buyer in such as case.

PayPal seller protection kicks in if the tracking says lodged with the carrier regardless if/not it says delivered.

A PayPal INR case will be awarded to the seller in this case.

In short ebay MBG requires proof of delivery (somewhere).

PayPal only require proof of lodgement.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

I sent it to address a per Ebay and Paypal.I didn't make a mistake with address.still waiting to hear from him.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Send a message to the buyer stating that you will be keeping extra cost paid and the balance returned to thier account by a certain date.  

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply