Item was Sold then buyer changed their mind never paid anything i still pay fees?

Hi all i just got my bill from Ebay due in the coming weeks and noticed i was charged sale fees for an item that was Sold but the buyer asked to cancel and no money was exchanged etc as it was bought in error and i agreed and we followed it through and it says cancelled under my Sold section on My Ebay yet i am being charged fees for it still in my new invoice....

Am i right in saying the charge still goes through but i get refunded?

Only happenned me once before along time ago and i can't remember,just don't want ghost fees coming out

Cheers

Greg

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Item was Sold then buyer changed their mind never paid anything i still pay fees?

If you did a formal cancellation in eBay you will be credited the fee back.

It may not appear immediately.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If you did a cancellation selecting the reason that the buy requested it then your FVF should be credited back. If you incurred a listing fee on the original listing this part will not be crediting back.
If this all occurred after your monthly statement was issue it might not be showing yet but should be on next month's.
If you are concerned then call and ask eBay about it.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If the sale was on the invoice you just got (I assume it was up to the 15th) but you cancelled it after the start of the new month, click on the Account tab, then on View: All account activity (just under Current balance) and it should show the credit in this current month's activity.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks folks i will be a bit more patient and wait for next months and hopefully it will be cleared up if not i will try calling them,just a small time sellerand the fees were double what i usually have to pay 😞 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply