Items marked as sent still showing as not sent

I sold and posted two CDs the marked them as Sent. eBay still shows them as awaiting postage. I have been through the process three times but they still show as awaiting postage.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We have had the same problem a few times recently.

We found that the only way to get them to move from "awaiting postage" is to mark them as "sent" individually by using the drop down next to each order.

It takes a little more time when you have several orders, but seems to work for us.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

We have had the same problem a few times recently.

We found that the only way to get them to move from "awaiting postage" is to mark them as "sent" individually by using the drop down next to each order.

It takes a little more time when you have several orders, but seems to work for us.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks. That worked. I hope I remeber what to do the next time it happens!

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I have the same problem.  I have tried marking individual and in bulk.  Still there.  To make sure they are not resent, I have made a note in comments to myself when they were sent.  Duplicate orders have come in from 3 of the 4 that I sent but won't mark as sent.  I don't know what that's about.  It's been nearly a month.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@sweetpirate wrote:

I have the same problem.  I have tried marking individual and in bulk.  Still there.  To make sure they are not resent, I have made a note in comments to myself when they were sent.  Duplicate orders have come in from 3 of the 4 that I sent but won't mark as sent.  I don't know what that's about.  It's been nearly a month.

It's been over 2 years for the person you replied to.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply