Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item Specifics...more required

What you need to knowIn mid-July 2022, some Item Specifics will become required in the following categoriesCollectibles (Toys)Health & BeautyHome & GardenParts & AccessoriesFrom 17 May 2022, you’ll be able to see and edit these in Seller HubWhen we r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Why do we not have an option to remain with paypal..

Why is it being made compulsory for sellers to change to managed funds, stating that ability to relist or revise or create new listings will be blocked if we do not change over.Surely you should have the choice to remain with paypal

My postage times

I always post within 2 days and that's how all my listings are listed as. Or so I thought.Today I was looking at my Store and noticed that about half of the listings said "free 4 day postage" (as opposed to the rest which just said 'free postage').So...

Resolved! Deleted Items - Help!!

I finished 7 sales & wanted to re-list them. Accidentally deleted them from my unsold list & can't find them now. There used to be a deleted category & you could see all deleted items, but for the life of me I can't find any deleted items in my dashb...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Insurance Responsibility etc

Hi guys,I don’t sell much on eBay but am selling something at the moment that could sell for the better part of $1000. There’s also a good chance it will be sold to an international buyer.I chose a signature option for both local and international sh...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item already sold in Gumtree

Hi, I posted an Advertisement on Gumtree in Dec 2021 and it asked whether do I want to list it on EBAY for free. I click ok however the item was already sold in Jan 2022 and I have removed the listing on Gumtree assuming it will remove from Ebay as w...

Link existing Listings to Inventory

I would like to start using the Inventory Module of Ebay. Is there a way of linking existing Listings to the Inventory Module. My experience so far is that if I setup an item in Inventory it appears to start a new listing. Hope the above makes sense.

How to change Ebay ID in URL.

Last week I changed my Ebay ID/store name, but today I noticed that the URL address still shows the old name.I think I remember reading of a way to change this, maybe by reverting to the old store format?I just don't want to do anything to mess up my...

ebay has my bank account details

Ebay now has my bank account details and can charge me for anything they think of. I just had a deduction for $2.20 for some listing thing. I am not happy with this as I dont have a say in Ebay charging me for anything they like. I think I am going t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How does selling work?

I'm new to ebay, and I was trying to sell my old laptop, someone gave me an offer for 900, and i sold it, but he hasn't paid me yet, do I have to wait until he pays me to send the package? Also Is it normal for his profile to say he's based in the UK...

Scam/Phishing Attempt?

We received an email today with a HTML receipt attached. The subject reads "Receipt for your payment to ****" The amount is for $179. The message says we have paid $179 But we dont know who they are and there is certainly no transaction in our PayPal...

• 62 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Listing an Item

Any body have the new time waster to start a new listings? So time consuming .Selling shoes now mandatory to list Aust Size even if the shoe has a European Sizing. Used to click on an existing listing to sell similar now a completely different format...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful