Last Sale

Now over a week. Usually one every couple of day, sometimes more than that.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Last Sale

From what I've heard and seen, it's acoss the board.  Either folks aren't spending, or have ebay a wide berth. The latter IMO.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I normally have a few sales per week. Friday nights seem to be one of my busier nights if auctions are finishing then. I have 2 items currently with bids, but they only turned up yesterday. None of my auctions finishing tonight sold. Page views are almost non existent.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

What a great day - First sale in 12 days - This is a record, usually 1 sale every couple of days.

Just as well, I am leaving onanother cruise in 2 weeks.

Best wishes

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Congrats!!! I've had a good day today too (or night as it's all happening tonight!)

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I too have found it quiet this month until the last couple of days things seem to be picking up. I have had a normal about of views less watchers and less buyers. But this week is starting off more normal which is good! Hopefully things will continue to be better.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

My last sale was a few months ago going to have a market stall on sunday 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Its the latter IMO.  MY websites fantastic. loads of orders.  eBay however very much on the waine.....

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Sales are going reasonably well here. Full day of packing today and barely time for lunch.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

We are experiencing our pre-xmas rush as we did in Oct, Nov & Dec last year.

But so far its a bit slower than the same months last year.

But still encouraging nonetheless.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply