List up to 3 times removed?

Good morning all, 

Has anyone else noticed that the 'relist up to 3 times' function is no longer available? Or, am I experiencing the symptoms of early onset, but perhaps well overdue, dementia?

I hope you are all healthy and happy 🙂

Melina.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: List up to 3 times removed?

Often when i am listing it will be there for a while and then just vanish. I just keep listing and it usually comes back.

Then I just wait a while then revise the items that it missed. It's usually there by then and I get 4 free auto relists. 

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

It's on by default when I'm listing normally, but it defaults to OFF when I use "List Similar"; it's still there and available, but I have to be careful to remember to tick it again when doing this type of listing.
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

@ chameleon,I thought it was when you only reached $1000 in sales? 

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

@performance_parts_clearance_centre wrote:

I was tinkering with a listing on my personal account yesterday, and it had changed to "Automatically relist up to 2 times", instead of three.

If you edit a listing it only shows the number of relists still to go, so if it says "up to 2 times" it's already on its second cycle and has two remaining.  Before you relist something, if it says "relist up to four times", it's counting the initial relist as the first one.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

@ chameleon,I thought it was when you only reached $1000 in sales? 

$10k is the consensus.

I'm well over $1k pa, have been for years, but I still get them.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Thanks all 🙂

I think the consensus has it. I can't get it back. Not yet anyway.

Melina.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply