List up to 3 times removed?

Good morning all, 

Has anyone else noticed that the 'relist up to 3 times' function is no longer available? Or, am I experiencing the symptoms of early onset, but perhaps well overdue, dementia?

I hope you are all healthy and happy 🙂

Melina.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

It's still there for me, as of a few minutes ago.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

It sometimes disappeared for us, for up to a day, but disappeared for good a few months ago on this userid.

We still have it on a couple of other lower volume userids.
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

I no longer have it either.

From what I have seen and read it seems to disappear when an account sells over a certain amount.

image host
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Is that per month do you think Kopes?

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

when it disappears for me, I just revise my item....it's usually there then 🙂
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Don't know.

I've read high volume sellers not getting it back and some have also been told by eBay that if you sell above an amount you can lose them.

As twyn suggests relisting can bring them back for those still qualifying. Think that's the glitch part of this mystery.

image host
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

I was tinkering with a listing on my personal account yesterday, and it had changed to "Automatically relist up to 2 times", instead of three.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

One thing is very constant about eBay. Nothing is constant!!

No go with the revise listing trick. It's just one of those thingamies that go bump in the night I think.

Oh well, I'll keep watch and see what happens on Surprise Day - Friday.

Thanks all 🙂

Melina.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

The general consensis on the boards last time this was discussed was that once a seller reaches around $10,000 in sales on a rolling 12 month average, the 3 free relists disapear. They may come back once a seller drops below the threshold. Like a lot of things on ebay this is speculation, cos ebay aint telling, but the above comments are based on peoples reported experiences.

I just had a look at your feedback score Melina and a quick glance at the cost of the items you are selling. It is probable you may have sold too much to be eligable for the 3 free relists.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply