Listing problems

I am unable to access my normal listing page with all my templates.  A totally different listing format appears and I simply don't understand it.  Called eBay and the contact person said she would ask a technical person for advice and get back to me.  Am hoping there is a simply way to revert to normal listing page.  Sincere thanks if anyone has a solution.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Listing problems

Is your normal listing page the one that was over 2 pages, but has now changed to 1 page?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yes, it is.  Am still waiting for the eBay call back. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hopefully, problem is solved.  Just called eBay again and was told they will revert my Sell format back to the classic. Will take 24 hours and then I should be able to list as usual.  

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

To do it yourself, click on Sell an Item (down left side of page), type 'car' into the field that asks what you're selling, then you should get a message saying that category isn't able to use the new listing format and there'll be a button to click on to take you back to the classic listing tool. There may be an extra step in the middle where you have to select a category to list the car in, so make sure you select one that's more relevant to selling an actual car.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply