Listing problems

I am unable to access my normal listing page with all my templates.  A totally different listing format appears and I simply don't understand it.  Called eBay and the contact person said she would ask a technical person for advice and get back to me.  Am hoping there is a simply way to revert to normal listing page.  Sincere thanks if anyone has a solution.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Listing problems

Is your normal listing page the one that was over 2 pages, but has now changed to 1 page?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Listing problems

Yes, it is.  Am still waiting for the eBay call back. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Listing problems

Hopefully, problem is solved.  Just called eBay again and was told they will revert my Sell format back to the classic. Will take 24 hours and then I should be able to list as usual.  

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Listing problems

To do it yourself, click on Sell an Item (down left side of page), type 'car' into the field that asks what you're selling, then you should get a message saying that category isn't able to use the new listing format and there'll be a button to click on to take you back to the classic listing tool. There may be an extra step in the middle where you have to select a category to list the car in, so make sure you select one that's more relevant to selling an actual car.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply