Looking for advice re freight. Was thinking about using sendle instead of Aust Post

Thinking about using Sendle instead of Aust Post as they will pick up from me which is great.  Am a bit concerned about their service as havent used them before.  Are they OK?  what happens if no one is home?  I would love some feedback to help me decide!  Thanks,  Carol  

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Looking for advice re freight. Was thinking about using sendle instead of Aust Post

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

As couriers go, Sendle is as good as most.  They are fairly new and so far are getting good reviews.

However, if you are going to use them make sure you mention it in your listings as there are a lot of buyers who will not buy from you as courier delivery is not convenient for them.

Couriers also do not deliver everywhere despite what they will tell you.  The coverage with Australia Post is far superior to any courier company that I know of.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@discounthealthandwellnesswrote:

Thinking about using Sendle instead of Aust Post as they will pick up from me which is great.  Am a bit concerned about their service as havent used them before.  Are they OK?  what happens if no one is home?  I would love some feedback to help me decide!  Thanks,  Carol  

Have you looked at Australia Posts new business package ? I believe they will pick items up from your house or business and you dont need to send many parcels to apply. You also recieve a small discount off of AP,s regular prices.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Anyone-here-qualifies-for-Australia-Post-parcel-discounts/m...

This link to a thread from a month ago would be a good place to start.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply