Managed Payments If it won't Broke dont fix it.t

I will be leaving Ebay after 15 years

The new managed payments is a definite no no for sellers on ebay.

I will not be forced to register for Manage Payments,  hence, 

I have already been suspended for adding new listings and unable to revise currently listed  items, cant even fix a postage, add a photo, add any detail, or do a correction.

I dont want my personal bank details on the www ready to be hacked, though they are with Paypal, like a bank has my complete trust, Ebay does not

I want to keep paypal, which will be dumped by Ebay in favour of the Dutch Company Ayden, which does not give the protection that Paypal does. 

Buyers love Paypal for added protection, and 90% of buyers and all sellers have a paypal account, 

Sellers Accounting nightmare with delayed payments and frequency of daily payments 

Sellers are reluctant to send items until payments which are delayed to their bank accounts 3 to 5 days

Buyers dont want these delays they want their items posted as soon as payment is made

Ebay wants posting of items before the seller has their payment.

Yet, Another change for Greedy Ebay absolutely no savings for sellers as advertised. Think about it, if the change didn't benefit Ebay they wouldn't do it.

As they say if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Leave something alone; avoid attempting to correct, fix, or improve what is already sufficient  (often with an implication that the attempted improvement is risky and might backfire).

Cherylb8668

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Managed Payments If it won't Broke dont fix it.t

BTW my reply was to Imastawka, not the original post ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Message 21 of 21
Latest reply