Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Hi guys, has anyone else been affected by increased wait times for eBay sales funds to come across to your Bank accounts? It used to be 18 - 24 hours with PayPal - now seems to be taking DAYS?

Steve

Message 1 of 243
Latest reply
242 REPLIES 242

Re: Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Oh geez, that's exactly where my mind went too, but at least I had to self control to resist posting!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 91 of 243
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:

Oh geez, that's exactly where my mind went too, but at least I had to self control to resist posting!

I'm impressed tazzie, meanwhile I got a bit enthusiastic with the slappin'............currently in ER.............original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 92 of 243
Latest reply

This is a selfie of me I posted to Facebook yesterday, so close...

Spoiler
WDCC Disney Classics Snow White Witch Poisonous Plot 4020459
Message 93 of 243
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am with the NAB

Classic Banking Account.

Payments sent in the wee hours and land same day around midday.

So far so good but I still miss the fluidity of PayPal.

Message 94 of 243
Latest reply

After a week of getting this back on track another epic failure this morning. Normally our MP is processed at 1-1.30am from ebay and money arrives at 12 noon to 12.30pm same day...today processed at 3.37am and nothing!!!! What a flipping joke this system is!!!

Message 96 of 243
Latest reply

Seems to take a day to go from pending to available and then that night....

hopefully transferred to ur bank account in the morning shows up in ur bank account....

fingers crossed. If that works how I described then it aint tooo bad. will c tomorrow.

But if it takes days to tansfer into ur bank account then no good at all.

Nothing in it for us sellers other then annoyance.

Message 97 of 243
Latest reply

Money is taking around 5 days to reach our bank account after the actual sale date based on the following real examples:

EXAMPLE 1 (involving a weekend) - 5 sales on Fri 14, Sat 15, and Sun 16 Aug 2020 totalling $132.38, that bundled amount came through to our bank account on 18th Aug 2020 - 5 days to arrive after sales.

eBay's "1 day turnaround" is a con. Something else is going on, such as eBay bundling payments over more than one day (Fri + weekend + Mon to see the bulk payment) and most likely profiteering from holding our money.

EXAMPLE 2 (involving only week days):
- 2 sales on Thurs 13 Aug 2020 - $23.54 + $63.07 = $86.61, notified in email 17 Aug 2020 - arrived 17 Aug 2020 - 5 days after sale.

- 3 sales on Wed 12 Aug 2020 = $272.63, notified in email Fri 14 Aug arrived 14 Aug 2020 - 3 days after sale.

When eBay receives a buyer's payment, eBay should be able to automatically and expeditiously send the final payment through to our banking account INSTANTLY if they use the fee-free PayID or OSKO financial transfer protocols. given they are taking more in fees now, they should be at least ensuring individual final payments come through to us INSTANTLY as received by eBay. hanging on to the money for a few days only proves one thing, they are scamming us out of the use of that money which is righfully ours.

Message 98 of 243
Latest reply

Of course they are waddington...it's called short term markets...they are making a killing off our money! My payment due for today just hit...miracle

Message 99 of 243
Latest reply

@waddingtonfirstaid wrote:

Money is taking around 5 days to reach our bank account after the actual sale date based on the following real examples:

EXAMPLE 1 (involving a weekend) - 5 sales on Fri 14, Sat 15, and Sun 16 Aug 2020 totalling $132.38, that bundled amount came through to our bank account on 18th Aug 2020 - 5 days to arrive after sales.

eBay's "1 day turnaround" is a con. Something else is going on, such as eBay bundling payments over more than one day (Fri + weekend + Mon to see the bulk payment) and most likely profiteering from holding our money.

EXAMPLE 2 (involving only week days):
- 2 sales on Thurs 13 Aug 2020 - $23.54 + $63.07 = $86.61, notified in email 17 Aug 2020 - arrived 17 Aug 2020 - 5 days after sale.

- 3 sales on Wed 12 Aug 2020 = $272.63, notified in email Fri 14 Aug arrived 14 Aug 2020 - 3 days after sale.

You seem to have a problem with counting days.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 100 of 243
Latest reply