Re: May Sales

0 ebay (2 bids currently)

6 sales QS

Message 31 of 127
Latest reply

j*oono
Community Member

I thought it was like Fil's old thread.  A subtle under the radar kind of advertising.  I often click on stores and sales on it.  I've yet to have bought but I do have my eye on one sellers stuff definitely.  Not one of May's sellers so far.

I don't reckon they even have me blocked yet ๐Ÿ˜„

Joono
Message 32 of 127
Latest reply

17 Auctions went off this morning.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 33 of 127
Latest reply

Vert Electronics - Determined to succeed!
Message 34 of 127
Latest reply

I thought it was like Fil's old thread.  A subtle under the radar kind of advertising.  

It probably is for some, now - single threads have a tendency to veer away from the OP's topic, let alone one that has been continued month in and out for a couple of years :-D.

I can't remember the member ID of the person who started the tradition (it was a couple of years ago now and he hasn't posted here for well over a year, I want to say "macca" but I know it's wrong), but I can remember the general gist of the OP that was in the first one of these threads, and the member who started it all also used a non-selling ID to post in the forums - that is, he just intended it to be a bit of fun, a general way for people to keep record of their sales, let other people know how they were doing, see if there was improvement or decline from month to month; that sort of thing. 

Message 35 of 127
Latest reply

28 Sales, some auction, some fixed price, average transaction $165.00.

Message 36 of 127
Latest reply

32 So far, need more stock to sell xD

Vert Electronics - Determined to succeed!
Message 37 of 127
Latest reply

33 on this ID (38 if you count the NPB)

12 on other ID

0 on QS

Wish the 33 sales were spread evenly but it seems to run with a few days of nothing then a few days of total madness then back to nothing.

Message 38 of 127
Latest reply

apols for my ignorance but what does 'QS' stand for please?

Message 39 of 127
Latest reply

It stands for another site - Q for quick and S for Sales

Message 40 of 127
Latest reply