Message under banking details?

ebay question.jpg

Hi all, could someone tell me what the message under my payments detail is? I have never noticed this. Cheers, Dave

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Message under banking details?

Everyone who looks at a particular listing would see a different sponsored ad because google ads are tailored to the person looking, not the listing it's on. It's the same with ads on any website - it's tied to your browsing history and google use cookies to track what sites you've been on and what you've looked at.  That means sports may have been looking at something loosely related to the ad he/she is seeing.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Whats really odd about the OP's listing, is the ad is in Chinese for a fruit supplier in Melbourne and he sells car parts ?  Google AdChoice maybe picked up a Chinese buyer from his previous sales ?

Maybe they searched for 'Corona' something !

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:

Everyone who looks at a particular listing would see a different sponsored ad because google ads are tailored to the person looking, not the listing it's on. It's the same with ads on any website - it's tied to your browsing history and google use cookies to track what sites you've been on and what you've looked at.  That means sports may have been looking at something loosely related to the ad he/she is seeing.

It's the other way around,it is exactely the same type of items that are in the sponsered ads that the listings have.

If I look at a listing about something then the sponsered ads are about the same item.

It's not about the person.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

@south.coffee wrote:

Whats really odd about the OP's listing, is the ad is in Chinese for a fruit supplier in Melbourne and he sells car parts ?  Google AdChoice maybe picked up a Chinese buyer from his previous sales ?

Maybe they searched for 'Corona' something !

It's not OPs listing that has the Chinese message,it's a sponsered ad that is on one of OPs listings.

And speaking of Corona,people in the US are refusing to buy Corona Beer unless the manufacturers change the name.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply