More eBay Stupidity!

I had a refund request and negative feedback left against me last week for a small value untracked item which was apparently missing in the post and I refused to resend express post only regular when the buyer contacted me so they buyer got the hee bee gee bees.  The buyer then opened up a request. Upon closer examination it appeared the buyer had supplied me with the wrong postcode for delivery. I contacted ebay to inform them that whilst the item was not tracked I had conclusvie proof that the address supplied did not exist ( item never found its way back either despite return addresses going on items).  eBays response was too bad so sad or similar. Basically unhelpful.

I then contacted the buyer ( who at that point had left me a neg and opened the refund request) and informed them of their error - their repsonse was to remove the negative feedback and close the case. So honest buyer & good on ya.

However why on earth do eBay refuse to recognise that buyers cant make an error in this regards when I can prove the address does not exist and non delivery was the buyers fault? More crazy eBay policy. Rant over.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: More eBay Stupidity!

because ebay is only about the buyer

they dont realise without sellers there are no buyers

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

And where would sellers be if there are no buyers?

In case you had not noticed ebay need buyers and sellers to function.

IMO it is a shame that buyers and sellers are blaming each other for their problems.....the fight is with Ebay, not each other.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Try again now, assuming you stil havea standing defect, they should remove it given buyer has basically accepted request was opened in error

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply