My eBay account got Suspended

I had opened an account in ebay on Nov 2019 and on 13th Nov 2019 i recevied an email from ebay that my account got suspended. I am pasting below the email what i have receieved. Can anybody can help me how to re-activate my eBay Account, because I am still not able to understand what is the mistake i have made.. 

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The only thing I can think of is that you were selling 'Branded' items and the registered supplier of the brand in Australia has complained about it to eBay.

You can sell on behalf of another company, but only if you apply to become a registered representative of the company that owns the registered name and product line.

If you were purchasing from China and getting it re-branded to sell here, that is illegal.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Once eBay has indefinitely closed an account they very rarely allow them to be activated again, you could try the link below and scroll to the bottom to use the "chat with us " function, but I doubt you'll get any joy out of it.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/account/account-holds-restrictions-suspensions/account-holds-restrictio...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

The only thing I can think of is that you were selling 'Branded' items and the registered supplier of the brand in Australia has complained about it to eBay.

You can sell on behalf of another company, but only if you apply to become a registered representative of the company that owns the registered name and product line.

If you were purchasing from China and getting it re-branded to sell here, that is illegal.

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

I am a registered representative and we own the registered name and all documentation are also submitted to eBay, but still not able to figure it out ..

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Did not get help with this method also..

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

I have brand authorization letter and even NOC letter from Supplier any other this is required to sell branded products?? Kindly suggest..

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Did you say this to eBay ?

Live Chat may be the way to go, that way you can advise that you have the NOC for the brand you sell.

Other than that, I am sorry, but I have no clue why they would have done this. Good Luck

Just re-read your reply that you have sent all of this to eBay..... I am out of ideas

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

@petskart-sydney wrote:

Did not get help with this method also..

You could try calling again and get a different CS rep and/or ask for a supervisor, but as I said before eBay is very unlikely to reinstate your selling ID once they have put in an indefinate suspension on your selling account.

Whatever you do, do not try to open another selling account or you will be booted from eBay completely - and that goes for anyone in your household as well. 

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

So even if I get another company registered then also they will not allow to sell in ebay??

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

@petskart-sydney wrote:

So even if I get another company registered then also they will not allow to sell in ebay??

The chances are that they won't if they see you using the same IP or postal address etc.

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply