MyPost makes tracking parcels easier

I thought I would post about MyPost as it may be useful for some people here. When you sign up for MyPost https://auspost.com.au/mypost you get a card if you give the card to the PO worker when you lodge your parcels, you can then track them at https://auspost.com.au/mypost and you will see all the parcels you have lodge, there status, the full delivery address and an estimated delivery day (not 100% accurate) 

It make tracking parcels a lot easier and worth a look for anyone not using it and it is 100% free

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: MyPost makes tracking parcels easier

I actually like what my new red card delivers for me.
Makes all my incoming and outgoing trackable items much easier to follow.
And the staff at my local po know me well enough to ask for my card now if I forget to present it for them.
So it's working for me.
Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

I'll have to get one just to shut them up.  EVERY time I go into the PO "Have you considered getting..."  ๐Ÿ˜›

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Yes, Getting sick of them trying to ram it down my throat too.....

Not sure how it would help me.

Not particularly interested in getting emails for all deliveries.

Customers let me know if something is amiss and I can check the tracking number in my "paid & posted" list. 

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

I don't understand why we should have to sign up to yet another division of australia opost just to get more detailed tracking. This should be the default option.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

I don't understand why we should have to sign up to yet another division of australia opost just to get more detailed tracking. This should be the default option.

Standard tracking is ok if you have 1 or 2 parcels it shows you where a parcel is and when it rrived there which if you have only a few parcels that works fine but if you have 10 or even more on the go having the extra info makes keeping an eye on them a lot esier plus the other benifits of the card. Personally I think the card is really good but it want be for everyone.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

@typhoon4u wrote:

Yes, Getting sick of them trying to ram it down my throat too.....

Not sure how it would help me.

Not particularly interested in getting emails for all deliveries.

Customers let me know if something is amiss and I can check the tracking number in my "paid & posted" list. 

100% right a customer will let us know if something does not turn up but here is 1 way this card MAY of helped me Aus Post tried to deliver a parcel on the !st Feb the customer was not in so it was taken to the local PO by Sun 7th they still had not picked it up so I sent them a message. through eBay, saying the parcel was at the PO ready for pick up. They picked the parcel up on Mon 8th. now as they never contacted me back I do not know if the card was lost (happens sometimes), they forgot about it or they was busy and was going to pick it up on Monday anyway. If there was a problem, with this delivery then I stopped this parcel needing to be returned to me. If this would of been picked up anyway it cost me nothing and any future problems stands a chance to be solved before they become a major headache.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

I see what you mean but I don't particularly monitor orders in transit.

Once they have been posted, that's it.

I don't consider it productive use of my time contunually monitoring in transit orders.

I may have 20 plus in the system at any one time and my time is better spent on my listings, products and getting sales. 

I would advise people not to get too "obsessive" about in transit orders. 99% go through fine.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

@typhoon4u wrote:

I see what you mean but I don't particularly monitor orders in transit.

Once they have been posted, that's it.

I don't consider it productive use of my time contunually monitoring in transit orders.

I may have 20 plus in the system at any one time and my time is better spent on my listings, products and getting sales. 

I would advise people not to get too "obsessive" about in transit orders. 99% go through fine.

The most parcels I have had going at 1 time was 12 and using myypost it takes less than 2 minutes each day to monitor them. I would not call that obsessive and it would take the same to monitor 20 parcels. Anyway I just posted to let people know of an easier way to monitor parcels if your not interested it make no difference to me 

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply