Mypost Business that replaced click and send

Has anyone noticed how bad mypost business is compared to click and send? I can't delete draft orders, it doesn't import size or weight from ebay, it doesn't import a buyers ph number or email. Doesn't have a default ship from address. Last but I doubt least, they removed the option to pay cash at the post office! Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

while i can't help with most of those queries - you can save your default address by checking the "save this address" checkbox. then, once you start typing your name / business name, you should be able to select the previous address you've entered and saved :]

as for the other things - i never used them in click and send, so i find mybusiness quite convenient, but i can imagine how frustrating it must be if you've got to adapt to the major changes. 

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

I believe they did not test the page even 1 min. before dectivating the old C&S. page which was working like a charm. Now we are stuck with this my post business waste of time (of course waste of money as well) bunch of clueless auspost IT team ๐Ÿ˜‰ they did create a massive mess. Now wait for 2 years to rectify the mistakes and issues on the page ๐Ÿ˜ž i have myself found 10-15 issues on the new page in 10 mins fiddling with the page which they are vital for the ebay sellers. Im suspecting that the auspost IT team is not taking these issues serious. I would have activated the old working C&S page immediately 

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

So far, I am 90% unimpressed with the My Post version of things. I can't even get my eBay orders to load - I've linked the account with eBay, but every time I try to import orders, I just get an error message.

I can still use click and send for the time being, but for some reason my Business 250 discount is higher on domestic postage options with My Post than it is / was with C&S (weird, and only by an average of 25c per product, but I'll take it! and the inconvenience, as I always did a number of things manually anyway - you can also use autofill for the buyer's address, so I usually only have to type in the number and most of the street name before I can select autofill to do the rest). The worst part is not getting an email with the tracking numbers listed, since I have to upload them to eBay manually, I either have to type them out by referencing the label, or I have to go into history, click on the order I need, and then click to view each label detail individually so I can copy / paste the number to eBay. >_> 

I have been sticking with C&S for international parcels, though - OMG, using the My Post version for OS packages does my head in and I'm not looking forward to having to do that when I can no longer use C&S. Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

MyPost have sent an email tonight saying that they have made a mistake and their system has not been using the Oct 2016 price increases. Prices will go up tomorrow 18 May (ie matching C&S current prices I think)
Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Smiley HappyI have received the same email. I only used the old good C&S page to print labels. The postage prices were updated there. 

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

By the way, I have repeatedly reported to Australia Post IT team in the old C&S page when you import an ebay sale and pay the postage and print off label, the tracking number was going automatically on to ebays sold item but the carrier name wrongly imported as AUSPOST so the ebay tracking system was not recognising the carier name as AUSPOST and there was no tracking because of this. Now this is working properly as the new my post business page send the carier name as Australia Post. One thing is fixed after so many years and with this my post bisness page heaps of vital parts on the parcel sending system is now completely not working.

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

You have to edit the draft as if sending. Once the item is in the Ready To Ship bag, select the Deliver To box and then delete. All gone. Yes it is very tedious but eventually you learn to only import drafts after packaging up sales that are not going through the MyPost website.

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

Well talk about a luddite - that's me - struggled through my first mypost label -  they have not imported all the buyer's details like phone number and email address - I found the email address on my email but don't know how to see the phone number without filling in the ebay request information form

And I had to fill in all my details, which was previously already there in click and send

And I have always used "other" as category of tiem, and now it wants to know "why are you exporting this item?"  and I can't think of an answer

Was pleased  that I could pay immediately which may be the only improvement I can see - click and send was so much easier.

Hope the PO doesn't boot it out when I take down there.  Smiley Sad

(I want click and send back)

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

Yes! Bring Click and Send back!!!!!!

Yesterday I was forced to use MPB. No order transfered across. Today only some of the orders came across and about 50 old orders from last month!

I had to manually enter email addresses etc etc, and then manually enter the missing orders, now I go to pay for my orders, I pay and they are having some technical issues and I cannot print! **bleep**!!!!

I rang AP and showed them these issues and all they did was create a ticket number and threw me in line with all the other issues!

So what do I do now? Go down to my local AP store, pay for some 500g bags and write out each order again?!

I'm so angry right now.Smiley Mad

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply